all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.06.2011

BOY AT THE BEACH / PTW & TTT #16...


Here's an image from last week's release over at A Day For Daisies! Isn't this the coolest? I love images of boys AND the beach, so I fell in LOVE with this image! You can find him here.





The challenge this week over at Papertake Weekly is 'anything goes'. This card also qualifies for a "new-to-me" challenge - Top Tip Tuesday to use metal! (Thanks LeAnne!)

The papers on this card were all digital, if you want to save money & space, using digital paper is a terrific solution! You can open the paper in a photo editing program or even Word & print out as much or little as you like!

Bye for now...

3 comments:

cnelson said...

Fantabulous!!! LOVE how you pieced this!!

Leanne said...

What a gorgeous creation!! This would be a fabulous entry in to the Top Tip Tuesday - Metal Mickey Challenge. You can enter as many times as you like!
Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

Anne said...

Oh my this is gorgeous, love your eyelet and love the paper pieced cap, these are lovely images, aren't they!
Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again today!
Hugs
Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails