all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.03.2010

MORE VIOLETS / USSIS #71 & ACT #45...


WOOOHOOO - it's time for a new Unscripted Sketch! Kinda a hard one for me, but I worked through it!




I was super happy to use Stacey's colors for this one.... right under the wire! And I figured I'd also use the Papertrey Ink, Year of Violets, since it was already out on my desk. The colors look really washed out in this pic... not sure why!

It's super late, so I'll go for now...

10 comments:

Irena said...

I love clean and simle cards.
This card is very beautiful.
I wish you wonderful weekend!

Sending you lots of smiles, Irena

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card.

Laurie said...

Fantastic! I love the embossing! That green ribbon is too cute! What a great card!

Stacey Schafer said...

so pretty, Arielle! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Anonymous said...

Arielle this is a clean and simple card for just the right "anything card" I love the whole look! Nice to see you, it's been a long time since I have been playing!~Donna

cnelson said...

Such a lovely card! love the embossing and ribbon treatment!

Unknown said...

So awesome to meet you cant wait to get know you on the Doodles Design team.

Kristie W. said...

This is such a pretty take on the sketch! I like how you used the ribbon :)

Imke said...

I like the CAS Style. Very pretty !

Linda Beeson said...

I just love how your Unscripted card turned out for this week, that is such a fun sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails