all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.01.2010

ALEX's 1st DAY AT PRESCHOOL / CQC #48 & TPE Scrap #22...


Well, yesterday was my baby boy's first day at preschool! It went pretty well - he only shoved one kid - lol!



I loved the layout over at The Pink Elephant Scrap Challenge, but I didn't use the colors since I needed something boy~ish. Instead I went with the colors from the colourQ for this digital layout!

The preschool is only 2 days a week for 3 hours... but I made a really big deal about it to Alex! He's becoming such a big boy, so independent! In the pic, you can see he started to walk into the class and then he turned around & had the funniest expression... but he quickly went in and found some cars to play with... he barely said goodbye - he was so wrapped up in playing! Jeff went to pick him up & said when he walked into class Alex ran over to him & was ready to go. I asked him later how it was & he said "fun"...

Bye for now!

7 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Such a sweet LO Arielle. It is hard to watch them grow. It goes too fast. :)

Heather Rogers said...

Such a sweet LO Arielle. It is hard to watch them grow. It goes too fast. :)

Fern said...

Too Cute!! Great colors and the photos are adorable!! Hugs!!

LORi said...

WOW Arielle!! This is fabulous!!! I love it!! Great colors...Great lil' subject!! He is too darn cute!!!

Hugs Sweet Friend- LORi

Jennifer said...

Love what you did with the sketch Arielle!! GREAT colors and photos!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super sweet layout!!

Monique said...

Such a sweet LO,,, I love the colors and the stamp border around the pictures.. your little guys is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails