all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.19.2010

THINKING OF YOU / USSIS #43 & CTD #80...


Well, it's been a very long week... but only 3 more until my maternity leave is over - ughhh, it's gone by so fast!





Believe it or not, I was a little perplexed by this week's Unscripted Sketch... but I think I pulled it off! I used the colors from the Color Throwdown, I thought they were intriguing!

I had some paper that contained 2 of the colors, it's from Cosmo Crcket. The flower is made of vellum. Using the flower nesty, I cut 3 different sizes - 2 of the largest & 1 each of the 2 smaller sizes. I crumpled them up & sponged the edges with Bravo Burgundy. The center brad of the flower is one of Stampin' Up!'s Build A Brads. The vine was made using the Swirly Sizzlets strip die.

Thanks for stopping by & don't forget to go play along with the Unscripted Sketch this week!

6 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous as always! Love the flower you made!

dpkennedy said...

That flower is gorgeous! Pretty card! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

Debi said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Color Throwdown.

LeAnne said...

Gosh, this is just gorgeous--that CC paper is beautiful! I wondered what the flower was made of--it almost looks like tissue paper. I am going to have to try this--it is stunning! Thanks for playing with our intriguing colors!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card! That vellum flower is gorgeous! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails