all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.08.2013

YOU'RE MY WHOLE WORLD / TAWS Be Re-Inspired #23...


Good Morning!!! Did you arrive from Jessica B's blog?!?  If so - you are in the right place! We are having part two of our fun blog hop today with both The Alley Way Stamps and 3 Girl JAM! They sell these bags, flair and wrinkle ribbon - super fun!

I used the sets Mustache ManiaCrazy Critters, Jibber JabberTiny Treasures and Words to Live By from The Alley Way Stamps. The ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam.

           
   

So with hops usually come prizes - so be sure to check out the main post (you can also see the full hop list)!!!

Your next stop is Julie!

Have fun hopping!


16 comments:

Donna K said...

so bright and cheery, arielle! love that little mustache!

jessica said...

Awesome card Arielle!!! LOVE your adorable stash :)

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Lee-Ann :)

cm said...

The 'stached' bird has totally brightened my day! CUTE X 1,000! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Unknown said...

This card just made me SMILE! The stack up little birds are so cute...and that mustache is just darned silly!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappin Abby said...

What a cute card...love the stack of birds : )

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Arielle! love the bird's mustache:)

Stempelomi said...

wow,absolutly lovely!

Anni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bird with the mustache!
Such a fun idea!
Anni

Indy's Designs said...

Too cute! I love the different size birdies!

Chitra Nair said...

Love the CAS card and I don't have a crinkled ribbon (Shame :( ) but I am loving it..

Julie Odil said...

Those birds just make me smile, and that mustache is the crowning touch! Well done!

Kris B said...

LOL! Love the little mustache! How cute is that?! Super cute card! TFS God bless!!

Jovan said...

This is too CUTE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails