all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.23.2013

WE CLICK / RS #65...


Well, hello there! Having a good weekend? This is for today's new RetroSketch... it's a great one! I used one of my FAVE sets from The Alley Way Stamps, Framed.... and the "flash" is from Ka~Pow! I covered it in diamond Stickles.

       

I think the Framed set is one of my favorites because I have always loved cameras. I had lots of cameras growing up, I remember I had one of those funky disc cameras in 4th grade... I loved it.


In high school I had a Polaroid. I loved that one, too! In college I started collecting really old cameras and retrofitted a few of them to take modern film. I studied black and white fine art photography, but now with an automatic digital SLR - I feel like I have forgotten everything and just gotten lazy - LOL! I use my poor quality cell phone camera the most these days! What do you use?

Big hugs,

7 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Love this fun and happy card, Arielle! That touch of stickles is just right. Your cards never cease to amaze me. Oh, and since my grandkids broke my Nikon, I've been shooting with my iphone. Would love a better camera, but.... Anyway, this is a wonderful card. Bev

maria f. said...

Love your flashburst on the camera! As for camera - we've got a Kodak, more or less point and shoot.

Cheryl said...

What a cute card. Love the muted colors with that bright burst of yellow! I took a few photography classes in college, and got pretty good with b&w, even developed them myself in the dark room. Sadly, I have forgotten everything and use a point and shoot most of the time, now. My phone camera is just for spur of the moment candids.

Bev Gomez said...

I love your camera card Arielle and I will have to play that retro sketch, Such a cute layout. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog for colourq. Happy stamping, Bev

Patrice said...

Love that card, Arielle - miss you at Unscripted Sketches!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Arielle. Love the camera and the fun colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Another delightful card Arielle! Love the playful elements and soft colors with the POP of yellow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails