all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.09.2013

ABOUT ME / Day TWO ~ 30 Days Of Lists...


Here is my second day's layout of my 30 Days of Lists. I have been mentally keeping up with the listing and scrapping when I can. I decided to use Pixel and Company's March Company Stash for my layouts. This layout is a list of things about me. Maybe one day when the kiddies are older they'll read this and think I was at least a little cool - LOL!

Kits used:
Enchanted Elements by Deena Rutter
Dream On Papers & Embellishments by Mye DeLeon
Dare to Dream by Karen Funk
Teenage Dream by Erica Coombs

 Template: In Stitches - Layered Template 4 by Robyn Meierotto

Big hugs,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails