all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.18.2013

YOU MADE MY DAY / CTD #233 & CTS #19...


Hello and happy Monday! Did you have a great weekend? We did, not as busy as thought, but fun! Temps here are inching close to 80, which is terrific! Maybe all our sniffles will finally go away! I used Awesome Blossom and Petal Pushers, the sentiment is from Words to Live By on this card. The stamped panel was masked with post-its, and I used a strip of vellum for the sentiment, which I embossed.

       

I played along with Color Throwdown (whew these colors had me stumped- they are really beautiful, though!) and also CAS(e) this Sketch!


Have a terrific day!


7 comments:

FleshkaWG said...

nice one!!

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful! Your sentiment is uber cool.
Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Lisa Elton said...

The pretty pops of color on your krafts card are lovely Arielle! And what a super sentiment design!!

Ardyth said...

Great fresh colours - love how they pop against the kraft card base! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Basement Stamper said...

Wow! Great card, love the large jewels on the sides of the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us over at CTD this week you did awesome with the colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super sweet and super sweet colours, I love this Arielle!

Colette said...

Great use of vellum. I never know really what to do with it.

Beautiful, simple card and lovely colours.

Colette xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails