all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.20.2013

FABULOUS / CCC #36 & DD #44...


Good morning! How are you? We have our trip to the library today - YAY! That usually means a trip for ice cream, too! Double YAY!!! For my little card today I used the bra from Wings of Hope for a little bikini top - I just masked out the ribbon on it when I inked it up. This set is free with a $40 purchase this month! The sentiment is from Doodle Frames


I'm playing along with the CASology Cue Card Challenge... can you figure out the song I based this card on? (I wish I had better teensy weensy yellow polka dot paper - LOL!) The Alley Way Stamps is sponsoring CASology - their DT made some amazing TAWS cards, so be sure to go check them out! I am also playing along with Dynamic Duos!


Have an awesome day!

18 comments:

Claire said...

What a brilliant take on the challenge! Spotted the song straight away!

Lisa Elton said...

SO CUTE Arielle, love your design!!

Happy Dance said...

This is great Arielle! Love that itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini! Very sweet, and very clever. Bev

Ardyth said...

Love the tie in to the song! Very clever and sunny! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Jenny Engelke said...

Fun, flirty, FABULOUS! I'm so glad you could play along with us at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

Kathyk said...

Smashing make - I remember THAT song!

Kathyk

Tracey McNeely said...

Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny yellow polka dot bikini...you know I am going to be humming that all night now. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I am so loving your teensy, weensy yellow polka dot bikini.....great card!

Bobbie said...

I adore this! My youngest had a yellow polka dot bikini last summer and I scrapped it with the lyrics. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

Meghan said...

Aha! I probably wouldn't have got your song reference without a bit of help. You are so creative! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Melissa said...

Arielle, this is just to fun and creative! :) Love this illustration of that song! SO cute!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week and for being such a generous sponsor!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such a cute card!!! I wish I could still wear an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow bikini!!!!! Those days are LONG gone!!!!

Amy White said...

Fabulous indeed!! Love how you've paper-pieced this - works wonderfully with these colours! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

Judy1223 said...

Yeah, now I'm singing THAT for the rest of the day! LOVE this fun, clever card! Thanks for joining inthe fun at CASology!

Colette said...

Fun card and I love the yellow/black/white combo. Brilliant.
Colette xxx

Rosemary said...

tee hee... what a ca-ute card!! fab take on the cue word... thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Jen W. said...

LOL! Awesome! Brilliant song choice. Love the partial embossing and the peekaboo buttons too. ) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Greta said...

Absolutely wonderful! Very clever & it's beautiful, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails