all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.14.2013

THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO / Day 5 ~ 30 Days Of Lists...


Here's day five... I added a picture of one of my lists! And a doodle. I love writing on the back of old envelopes!

I am still using Robyn Meierotto's In Stitches - Layered Template 4  and In-Stitches Layered Template 3. As well as the papers & elements are kits from this month's March Company Stash over at Pixels and Company. 

Bye for now,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails