all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.01.2013

WAVES CRASHING / ADFD March Club Kit Blog Hop...

(Looking for the TAWS/3GJ blog hop? Click here...)


Good morning! Our monthly ADFD blog hop is today... and Tammy has a GORGEOUS new March Club Kit, full of the most amazing mermaids and sentiments!!! The images are also available to non-members in the shop!

I love love love mermaids!!! And I really love the design of this image, Waves Crashing - the lines of the waves are amazing!



Here's the hop order.... one lucky commentor will win the ENTIRE March Club Kit!!!





Thanks so much for stopping by!

19 comments:

Maria said...

very cute card love the colors

uksharon said...

great stamps

KalySto said...

Simply perfect! I love the design and those turquoise waves!

Jane said...

What an elegant mermaid she is. Your card is super x

kadie said...

Arielle, your coloring is gorgeous and I love how you created textured waves behind the immie with your embossing. Beautiful! Hope you all get to feeling better soon. Have a restful weekend!

Dafi✿ said...

Amazing card! I love the gorgeous image and the beautiful colours:)
Happy Friday.
Dafi xx

sarahstone said...

Arielle, this is such a pretty card. You should enter this into our color dare at Color My Heart. These are the exact colors for this week! I'd love to see you play along sometimes.

Sarah
colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com

Denise Goeldner said...

Card is lovely and such a wonderful image hugs xx

Glynda and Kelli said...

I love all the new images for the blog hop kit. I look forward to buying them if I do not win. Good luck everyone.

Mary J said...

So pretty, love this!

Unknown said...

How beautiful and peaceful this creation is! Such a beautiful image. I love that the card is so fresh, can almost hear those waves. Thanks for sharing on the ADFD hop!
hugs and blessings, your newst follower
Pauline

Unknown said...

Love the colors you've paired her with, fresh yet vibrant!

Ann English said...

Just gorgeous! I love Tammy's work and her talented DT does a fabulous job of showing it off! I've always loved your creations...another knock out!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Ariel, this is gorgeous! Loving your colors and how the embossing echoes those beautiful waves. xxD

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness Arielle, this is just fabulous! you always come up with the most creative ideas for your cards. the colors are lovely! :)

Beachsidelynn said...

Oh, she's gorgeous. Super coloring.

karen adams said...

Beautiful!

Broni said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous, Arielle! The way you colored the waves shows them off just perfectly!

Unknown said...

Missed out on the blog hop but did spend a bit of the on your blog and got a bit of inspiration from you. When it comes to LIM cards you r my fav one :-)
Hope kids well, mines growing very fast lol take care
big hugs from over the pond
Ildiko x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails