all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.28.2013

HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT / DD #45, FMS #79 and CCC #37...


Good morning! I have a little card here using 3 challenges and 3 stamps sets from The Alley Way Stamps! The border and flowers are from Petal Pushers and Pillow Talk - the sentiment is from the new set that was "peeked" today - Life is Short. This sentiment set has some really wonderful quotes!

   

I played along with several challenges with this card;  Dynamic Duos, Freshly Made Sketches and CASology... Woohoo ~ I am SMOKIN'!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous and inspirational card Arielle! Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a beautiful card, Arielle! I really love how the stamping and embossing mimic one another, and that sentiment is so true! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It means so much to me. Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done, Arielle! I love the fun patterns and textures you used to feature these colors. Love it. ;-) Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Ardyth said...

Lovely card as always - fantastic colours and a wonderful encouraging sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful sentiment Arielle and your design is simply splendid!!

Susan said...

Beautifully done, Arielle! Love that sentiment..so true!

Karen M said...

Hi Arielle, this is wonderful!. That's a fab sketch and I adore the sweet sentiment. Kx

Jen Mitchell said...

You are smokin'!! I'm loving this pink and brown creation!

Unknown said...

Love this! But then I always love your creations. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos.

Unknown said...

Lots of gorgeous elements in your card, Arielle, I love the combination of spots and stripes. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Tracey McNeely said...

Great job on all challenges, your pink blending is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Narelle Farrugia said...

You've created such a gorgeous card - love those colours together! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Melissa said...

What a hopeful sentiment, Arielle! I'd heard that one before, but long forgotten about it! Thanks for reminding me of it again! :) I love the beautiful mix of texture, patterns and colors on this! So pretty!!!
Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails