all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.14.2013

SPRINKLED WITH LUCK / CQC #180...


I'm sorry - I am trying to play catch-up this morning! Jeff and I have been sick all week, and now Maisie is running a little fever.... I wish we could all be well at the same time for more than a week!

This is for this week's colourQ challenge, I love these green hues! I combined a bunch of sets from The Alley Way Stamps - Awesome Blossom, Hey Cupcake & Alphabet Soup.

         

Back in a few...



3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Well I guess I should have read this post first! Sorry you've been under the weather and now you little one is too...NO FUN! Hope you are all well soon.

Your card is simply adorable. Love the tiny touch of embossing and the sweet gingham ribbon!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so sweet! My birthday is St. Patrick's Day, and I love to see cards made in honor of that holiday. :)

Love your blog header! It's fresh and chic. It's been much, much too long since I visited you! Hugs. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails