all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.11.2014

LUCKY DUCK / DS #168...


Good morning! We have an awesome new sketch this week over at The Deconstructed Sketch - sweet and simple! I found an image from A Day For Daisies that I had printed a while back called Ducks in a Row, and cropped it for my main panel. The background was spot embossed and then I sponged over it a little with ink. My sentiment was handwritten.


Hope you can play along and check out all the other ladies wonderful inspiration this week! 


Have an amazing day!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Gosh this is CUTE!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, Arielle! This is too cute! LOVE that cute little duckie, and the sponging of color you added over the embossing is perfect!

cm said...

Absolutely darling little scene you've created with the sweet duckling, the flower patch and the lovely stenciled background! While visiting your blog, your Goodreads section caught my eye; looks like you're a fan of mysteries (as am I...when I read!). One of my favourite authors is Louise Penny. I'm completely smitten with her Inspector Gamache, and the setting of the mysteries - Three Pines - has me ready to pack up and move! The 10th in the series has just been published. If you check her out, start at the beginning with Still Life...you'll be hooked (I hope!).
Happy Saturday!
~c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails