all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.18.2014

HEARTFELT THANKS / DS #169 & CTD #310...


Hello!!! It's Thursday - I've survived both kids field trips this week, mowed the back yard (not so fun in 90 degree / extremely humid weather!)... now I just have cleaning, laundry and the front lawn to mow! I can't wait for the weekend!

We have a new sketch this week over at The Deconstructed Sketch! I decided to play along with the gorgeous colors at Color Throwdown, and grabbed an old stand-by from Papertrey Ink that I thought would be perfect - Wreath for All Seasons


Hope you can play along and check out all the other ladies wonderful inspiration this week! 


Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

Deepti said...

Awesome design! I love the faded embossing !

LeAnne said...

Absolutely beautiful..I would never think to use these colors for a wreath!

Carol - SFarea said...

What a beautiful card! As LeAnne said, I would never have chosen these colors for a wreath, but they are stunning. Just gorgeous. Thank you for blessing us this way.

Lisa Elton said...

Love your wreath Arielle, this is pretty!

Christine Blain said...

Oh, wow - this is simply GORGEOUS, Arielle!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Darn it, I had admired that PTI wreath set for so long... why haven't I bought it yet? This is fantastic, Arielle! Love how you used the sketch and the CTD colors!

(Hey, what happened to your Creative Blog Hop post from my nomination of you last week?)

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!! Fabulous use of the colors and sketch...love the torn corner and background embossing!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Arielle. Love the wreath and the way you used the colors. The partially dry embossed background is amazing. Do you have a tutorial on that somewhere? Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

Wanda Cullen said...

You really rocked the throwdown colors, Arielle, with this gorgeous wreath! Love your texture details as well! Always happy to see your creations in the gallery!

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable Arielle! I love love love the wonderful torn edge and the embossing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails