all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.05.2014

ARIE WALKING / A Random Fan & SSSC #209...


Good morning! My sweet friend Melissa asked me a while back if I would be a guest designer for A Random Fan a while back and post on two Wednesdays this month... and today is the first day! I used the image Arie Walking - isn't she cute? I love her little Spring~y dress - and that puppy is so adorable! There were so many sweet images, it was really hard to choose!

I decided Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch was perfect for today's card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

5 comments:

Broni said...

This is just adorable, Arielle!! I love how you colored her hair and the great layout!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this came out super cute!!! I really Like A Random Fan images. I colored up the mermaid girl last night for their blog's challenge. Just didn't get it all complete to upload. Hopefully tonight I will get it done!!! Hugs, Heidi

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

This is so cute! I love your coloring and the Spellbinders Deckle die was the perfect choice for this card design. Very cute! xx Becky

Danni said...

So super cute!! love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Now that's a head of hair!! Cute image Arielle and a darling card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails