all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.06.2012

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE / RS #32, CFC #73 & CQC #157...


Hello! Happy World Card Making Day! Getting your Mojo working today? I have been doing lots of web related stuff today - not as much creating as I like... but oh well - the day isn't over yet

This card is for today's RetroSketch, and also combine this week's colourQ, whose colors are in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This sentiment and image are freebies created by Alison over at The Alley Way Stamps for October, also in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Also playing with the CAS-ual Friday's challenge this week...



Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it...great colour! Lee-Ann :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy World Card Making Day Arielle! Love the sweet butterfly fluttering about on your card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card dearie!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Gorgeous and perfect for the cause!

Sudha said...

Pretty beautiful.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Jenn Borjeson said...

Arielle, this is just beautiful.

Christina said...

What a sweet image! I love how you used the sketch with the B&W strips behind the main panel. Your designs are always so crisp and cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Amazing card as always Arielle, love how you combined all the challenges :0)
So glad you joined us again this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Virginia L. said...

ADORE this!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Hi Friend! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that butterfly! This is perfect! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails