all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.02.2012

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE / CQC #157 & TAWS Freebie...


Hello! We have a great color challenge beginning today over at the colourQ! October is breast cancer awareness month and the inspiration for the challenge is from the Breast Cancer Site, this cool Midnight Garden Pink Ribbon t-shirt

This sentiment and image are freebies created by Alison over at The Alley Way Stamps for October, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Aren't they gorgeous!?! She usually releases them on the first Wednesday each month, but she released them a day early so I could use them for this week's colourQ challenge! THANKS SO MUCH ALISON!


Bye for now...

9 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

Love love this card!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute! Lee-Ann :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous card Arielle, that image and sentiment are perfect for this card. Thanks for enabling about the digi.

Unknown said...

Arielle, this is amazing. I have a tattoo that is similar to this. My ribbon is teal for ovarian cancer. I'm heading over to get my freebie:)

Silke Ledlow said...

TOTALLY CUTE!!! The image is awesome for the Breast Cancer Awareness! You rocked the colors :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Gisela said...

Awesome job with the butterfly. The colors are perfect for it.

Imke said...

Perfect image and sentiment. Love these colors !

Jen Mitchell said...

Fantastic image and more than perfect for October! Thanks for the link to the freebie!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Arielle,

I came to check out your ispy card but got deliciously feeding my eyes on the way back the other posts. WOW - you are so talented. Love the clean and simple look of all your cards. So glad I came to visit.

Blessings,
Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails