all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.25.2012

GET WHALE SOON / LIM #73...


Here's a quick little card using the Alley Way Stamp's Sea Mates and Kitchen Gadgets. For the sentiment, I took "get well soon" and only inked 'get' and 'soon'. That left just enough room to ink and stamp 'whale' from the Sea Mates set. The waves were cut using a scallop punch. It's hard to see, but I outlined the top of the waves in stickles.

     

I am also playing along with Less is More Challenge, to use paper piecing.


 Check back for more Alley Way yumm~y~ness a bit later!

14 comments:

Chrissie said...

Simply fabulous Arielle!
I love that whale.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Marrigje said...

Lovely little card. The whale is great.

Marrigje

Lynn said...

This is beyond adorable Arielle.

Laurel said...

This is so adorable, love that whale!

Deanna said...

Just is so cute love the sentiment of "Get Whale Soon" how cute is that~ love it :)

Lisa Elton said...

Awww he has a boo boo...TOO CUTE Arielle!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute whale & I really like your clean card with the clever masked text. Awsome!

Mandi said...

Terrific Arielle
Super to see you
I LOVE that whale

Thanks so much
mandi

Tracey McNeely said...

Another Alley Way stamped card, this is too too cute. I love that whale.

M said...

Ha, this pun is great! M x

Darnell said...

A bandaid on a whale ... get whale soon. SOOOO stinkin' cute! I can't believe I never of thought of this. I'm totally stealing the idea and thank you so much for the inspiration!! Adorable!

Rosmarie said...

Too adorable this little whale.
It makes a "BIG" card :-)

Daen'Ys

Jenny said...

Love that chubby whale...he looks so cute in gingham and such a fun pun as well :0)
Jenny x

JESSICA said...

Awwww...cute, cute, so cute!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails