all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.19.2012

EYE ADORE YOU / CQC#142 & RS #16...


Ahhh, this post will catch me up on my posting - YAY!  I LOVED today's colourQ Challenge! These funky colors are so fresh & fun. Speaking of fresh and fun - adoraBOWL by The Alley Way Stamps is my favorite stamp set these days! So versatile! The dots are from another TAWS set, Snow Much Fun.


And I used another simplified version of this week's RetroSketch!


Have an awesome day!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute Arielle, love those retro glasses!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great glasses Arielle,even greater in all those fun colours. Love this weeks palette.

Lynn said...

Love those super fun retro glasses Arielle!

Annette Allen said...

way too cute...love how you stamped the glasses...great design..

Kim S said...

This is so charming, you've got me grinning from ear to ear! And getting ready to push the "order" button for that set!!! (You did a "Spare Me" card recently that got a chuckle out of me!)

Jen Mitchell said...

So fun! I think my mother had some glasses like one or two of those!

Marlena M. said...

EYE adore this Arielle! This is a great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails