all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.14.2011

For Katie Renz...






I am writing this morning about and for Katie Renz you can meet her HERE on her Card blog and HERE on her Family Blog. 


Many of you may know that she has a wonderful husband, 3 beautiful little boys, that she is a super Mommy and way talented crafter...she also has Stage 4 Gastic Cancer.


Today, her husband wrote an update on her blog. As a mom and fellow crafter, this just breaks my heart and also hits too close to home seeing such a young and vibrant person stricken with such an awful disease. I continue to lift Katie and her family in my prayers for a miracle for them.


I hope will join me!

My friend Lori Boyd was asked at the start of the year to design a stamp for Katie, she  did and ended up getting an email from Katie telling her how much she loved it. Katie is such a sweet gal!  She said it really was her boys. She was so very very sweet and very appreciative!  Sooooo, Lori is wanting to do a HUGE push of this image for Katie's babies!!  Lori told her she was going to do this and that forever this stamp would be theirs!!  It just so happens that her 2 little guys have a birthday on the 19th of this month and her big boy has one on the 1st of December. Lori would LOVE to bless them with a wonderful birthday and Christmas, so that Kevin and Katie do not have to think of worry about that!!





 $5

 



or if you'd like to donate what you wish:


_________All donations will receive a random image__________ 

THANK YOU!


LORi also says: 



"If ANY of you would like to help spread the word on EVERY forum, blog, etc etc you can think of then the proceeds will go to The Renz Family...I and I know they would be so appreciate that we are helping to wrap her boys with our love and care.




I also wanted to ask  everyone to make a card with their image and mail it to Katie (her boys), so if you would like to...the address is below.  This what she wrote on one of Lori's posts about a card she made:


Katie Renz said...Hi Lori,


I absolutely adore this image! It is one of my absolute favorites of all the donated images :) Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. I also wanted to let you know that I've received numerous cards with this image and they have all been so cute!


so I know she would love it!!


P.O. Box 5913

Bellingham, Washington

98227-5913


THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for supporting and loving Katie and her Family!   
PLEASE keep Praying for Katie's Miracle!!



Tons of Love and Many Blessings- 
LORi BOYD"



Thanks for stopping by, I'll have a card up tomorrow using this image...

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello,

Thank you your kindness for Katie. Lori's sweet boys is one of my favorite images from that fund raiser - perfection. It is one of the first images I used to make Katie a card. I post of Katie on my blog and pray for her every day. She has become a part of my heart during this brave battle she has been fighting.

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails