all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.02.2011

SILLY SOGGY BOY / CQC #96 & CS #167...


Good morning, it's day 3 without my DSLR camera. LOL - I promise I'll quit whining soon! I did a layout for this week's colourQ challenge - aren't these colors awesome!?! I also used the sketch from Creative Scrappers.

Alex was in the tub a couple months ago & his curl (the one that's usually hanging in the middle of his forehead, Jeff calls it his "Superman" curl) was all wet and running down his nose - hilarious! Alex has since been weened from his "billa". We were at the lake July 4th weekend and he threw it out the car window at Jeff, who pretended not to pick it up. He hasn't had it since, although the first couple days he wanted a pink one ( one of Maisie's), but she gave hers up to at that time.


I used:
Karen Funk - Sunny days ( a few papers were recolored), Simplicity - Ric Rac (recolored)
Celeste Knight - Weathered Frames
Splendid Fiins - Baker's twine (recolored)
Stampin' Up! - eyelets (recolored 1)

Have a super awesome day!

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love it! I think this is one of my favorite layouts by you.

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous page! Awww, Alex is a doll! ;)

Heather Rogers said...

Such a darling LO. I am sure it is hard to do without your camera. Still looks fabulous anyway. :)

I bet you must be boiling down there. It was 109 heat index here today and we are in the northern part of the state.

Hugs~

Linda said...

This is so sweet. I love the pictures of Alex. What a cutie. My son would play superman and he would want me to make his hair go like that. It was so funny. Your brought back a fun memory for me.

Gisela said...

Love, love this page, the colors, really great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails