all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.25.2011

CALLIOPSIS / WFCo New Release & DS #16...


Good morning! Hope you're having an awesome week! We have a brand new sketch for you over at Deconstructed Sketches - I just love the shape of this card! I used a new image I drew the other day, too! It'll be in the Wax Fruit Company shop a little later! With school back in session, it seems another hectic summer is almost behind us! We have 2 more little family trips planned, and then hopefully things will get back to normal!

Here's the FAB sketch, you should come play with us!

Here's the new WFCo image, Calliopsis.


And here's something fun (pardon me for showing my geek side - lol!) - if you have a code scanner on your smart phone, scan this code to read more about the Calliopsis flower...
Jeff, the kids and I started walking in the evenings with some church friends who are also neighbors, this week. The weather is starting to not be as unbearable... don't get me wrong, though - it's still HOT! They have a little girl who's 2.5, about right in between Maisie & Alex, we're quite the sight - 4 of adults a wagon and a stroller - sorta our own little parade. With all the stops for water and settling the kiddies down it takes us about 40 minutes to walk 2 miles - whew! But it feels really good to get some exercise, which I hate to admit hasn't been part of my routine since I was pregnant with Alex!

Bye for now...

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Arielle! I love the colors of this and the fun dots around the flower... great work on the sketch!

Kara said...

so beautiful!! i have always admired your coloring!! i scaned the code with my phone too...so cool!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

beautiful card and I love that new image. Now I am going to get my phone and do a bar scan so I can read about that flower.

Kathy Martin said...

Absolutely lovely! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails