all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.10.2011

NEW FRONTIERS / DHD Speed Scrap...


Here's a layout I did last night for Speed Scrap at Design House Digital! Of course with Maisie sick and restless with an ear infection, it was ANYTHING but speedy - LOL!

Alex started toilette training a while back and one morning he came out of his room with one of his pull-up diapers on his head, running around, acting like the superhero of potty time. (With an old pacifier. Doesn't he know superheroes don't use pacifiers?) Obviously he didn't realize what this new "hat" was really for! Then again, everything seems to be a "hat" for my boy! He even made one for his trusty sidekick, Maisie, although put it on her head backwards!

I few of the kits I used:

D Rutter - Rocketman
K Funk - Simplicity elements
R Meierotto - InStitches-Bright
L Sanford - Frayed Fabric Masks



Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Linda said...

So funny and so cute. What little boys can come up with. LOL

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

That is hilarious Arielle, love it when the kids do stuff like this and it is captured on film!! Need to have plenty of blackmailing opportunities for those teen yrs;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails