all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.31.2011

COLOR MY WORLD / ST 7.28.11....


I peeked in at the sketch this week ever at Sketchy Thursdays - too cute! The kids and I played outside last week (crazy - I know, in the 95+ degree weather) and they had fun with the sidewalk chalk while I had fun with the camera!

I mostly used Karen Funk's kit, Color My World, but also threw in a paper from her newest release Giggles and Grins and one of her papers from the DHD iNSD Blog Hop.


Come back tomorrow... I have a new little adventure starting for all you digi scrappers out there - any level!



Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Sweet, sweet layout! Love the colour combo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo precious! I Loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the buttons! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

mariko said...

Cute!
Thanks for playing along with ST!!

lisa said...

Love your take x
Thanks for playing along with us at ST xx

Anne Pennington said...

Sweet !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails