all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.07.2011

RASPBERRY BASKET / WFCo Release, SSSC #103 & WMSSC #42...



Whew - I've been working on this post for hours! You know those days when some things just seem to take forever? I bought some doilies last weekend & I've been itching to use one - lol!


This is one of four new images I put in the shop today... Raspberry Basket. They are available separately or as a group, which is called Buckets, Baskets & Bowls of Berries!



I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for this card, and the peach paper and ribbon were scraps I had out on my table, which fulfills the Wee Memories challenge. This also qualifies for the Ooh-la-la Creations Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Arielle! Gorgeous card as usual! I'm lovin your designs! Not sure if you already know or not but Paige is calling for cards with doilies this week I think for the 'Cards Blog', you should send it in!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card, love the doily!

Wendi said...

Absolutely gorgeous beautiful image and love the use of the doily
great sentiment too
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How pretty. The doily looks great behind your colorful basket of fruit.

Scrappychick said...

Beautiful card Arielle! Your coloring is simply amazing :)
Cyndi

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful! Amazing coloring! Thanks for playing with the Wee Memories challenge!

cnelson said...

sooooooo fantabulous!! LOVE the colors!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, these are making my mouth water! You are awesome!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.love the layout.Thanks for sharing this with us at Ooh La La.xxx

Unknown said...

Love the doily, and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG this is gorgeous you did an amaing job with the coloring wow!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Your colouring is so gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Aww, that sentiment is so fun! Absolutely beautiful with such great layers! Thank you for playing along with us in Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

"Berry" sweet card, Arielle! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails