all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.15.2011

BUSY BOY / CQC #72, ST 2.10.11 & DHD Feb. Technique...


We've been having a glimpse of spring around here the last few days! On Sunday Jeff, the kids and I went to the park... I posted a few pics on my previous post. I was eager to to a layout of Alex using this week's new colourQ challenge - I thought they were perfect 'boy' colors!


I used the current sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, and incorporated Design House Digital's February Technique Challenge to "Be Selective", meaning to have a black and white photo with an object in color. In the pic of Alex, he was on a purple slide.

I have some pics of Maisie I hope to scrap soon...

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

How cute is this?!! love, love, LOVE it!!!

Christina said...

Arielle, I want to scrapbook like you when I grow up! You always make the most fabulous layouts. I especially love the stitching on this one, including that awesome stitched title!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! Loving the colors and the pics and your stitching is amazing!
Beautiful page!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

lisa said...

Great page, love that kraft background x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love those photos, the colors and LOVING the stitching! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

I just love this, the colors are just fabulous! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails