all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.17.2010

TEDDY / FTL #116...


There's something about Christmas cards with non-traditional colors that really excites me! Maybe that it's 'taboo' or quirky.... I don't know...



Using this week's Fall-to Layout #116, I decided to make a 'man' card. No reds and greens here baby!

This adorable image, Teddy, is from A Day For Daisies... you can find it here. This is the same digi I used in a smaller scale on this card. Just another reason digis are awesome - lol!

Back in a few...

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet and cute and colorful...love it!

Christina said...

So glad to see a few new cards from you today! Hope you're on the mend.

This non-traditional Christmas card is just too cute! I love the simple design and those cute buttons on the side.

Jo said...

Looks great in those colours!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Adorable little stocking and bear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails