all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.01.2010

SAMMY PUDDLE JUMPER / TPE #87 & USSIS #79...



We have not only a terrific color challenge for you today over at The Pink Elephant, but also a terrific prize for one lucky player... Die Cuts R Us is giving away a pack of October Afternoon's Seaside collection 8x8 paper ~ how cool is that?!?




I used this week's sketch from Unscripted Sketches, a little modified of course! And this adorable littl guy, Sammy Puddle Jumper was designed by Lori Boyd, sold exclusively through Claudia & Co. at Die Cuts R Us.
I actually used the Seaside collection paper for my card, isn't that plaid the coolest? I LOVE PLAID!!! Sammy is colored with Copics.

Happy Monday & bye for now....


7 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

another fabulous card and that paper is on my wish list right now. October Afternoon is about 10 miles from my house.

cnelson said...

so cute!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

He is adorable!!!!!! Great card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Awww...Sammy is too cute!! Great job!!

Alanna said...

Super cute card.

ThePurplePlace said...

Adorable!! As always!
I LOVE your fabulous coloring!!

Thanks for thinking of me...I'm doing pretty well! ;)

Lis

LORi said...

great great card Arielle!! Wonderful!!

HUGS - LORi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails