all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.23.2010

TIRE SWING / TPE #81...


Time for a new Pink Elephant Challenge! The weekend went by too fast, but it was a good one!


Our sponsor for today's challenge is Inktegrity, digital stamps designed by TPE's own Joni Wilson! Once I saw this cute image called "Tire Swing", I just had to have it! I never have enough boy cards, so this is perfect! I hope you get to play along with us this week!

Here a couple pics of the kids... if you look really close, you can see Maisie's little bottom tooth that came in last week! She has 2 more cutting through this week!


After getting all of his stuffed animals lined up behind the foyer table, Alex joined them for some serious coloring. He has just recently started enjoying it, and will sit still for over an hour coloring the same piece of paper! My little artist! Later he started sticking the crayons in the dinosaur's mouth!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you!

Bye for now~




CARDSTOCK: Stampin' Up! - Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, and Pear Pizzazz
PAPERS - Stampin' Up! - Pear Pizzazz
STAMPS: Inktegrity - Tire Swing digi
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Up! - Wild Wasabi ribbon (retired), Copper brads & clip
TOOLS: Cuttlebug - Swirls EF, Stampin' Up! - Square Lattice EF

7 comments:

Silvia said...

Beautiful card, Arielle! Love this technique and the texture you created on the tree with the embossing folder. Your rocked this card.

Jennifer said...

GREAT card Arielle!! Love how you embossed the tree and that swing is Awesome!! (=

Jennifer said...

BTW, ADORABLE baby picture!! Too CUTE!! (=

Heather Rogers said...

Fabulous card. Love the embossed trees. Great texture.
The kids are just adorable. :) They grow too fast.

LeAnne said...

CUTE! Love that tire swing! What a great picture of Maisie---she has such a sweet little grin, I am sure it will soon be FULL of teeth!

Linda said...

Oh what sweet children. New teeth ouch!
How did I miss this post that card is so cute. I love the swing and tree. Do you dream these up in your few hours of sleep? Maybe I should sleep less.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Arielle!! I love your take on this weeks sketch and the tree is fabulous!! The embossing and tire swing are too cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails