all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.01.2010

MORE LOADS OF FUN / CQC #35 & MTSC #76...


I barely had time to make this card for the latest & greatest colourQ today... Alex has strep & is a *little* better. My "me" time hasn't fully recovered, though!




The challenge over at the colourQ this week is to use both of these challenges, colourQ & Mercy's Tuesday Sketch. So make sure you play along this week... a random player (or two) will win their choice of an SU! paper pack!

I used my current favorite set, Loads of Fun, from There She Goes... how could someone who hates laundry so much love stamping images of it so much?!?

Hve a great day & bye for now...



6 comments:

Irena said...

Very cute card, lovely colors, wonderful idea :)

LeAnne said...

Cute--I wish I had a pair of boxers in those colors! :D

Kathy Martin said...

So CUTE! Love the paper piecing! :)

Pam Speidel said...

Arielle, this is just TOO CUTE! Love the color combo and will have to play along this week!

savvy teaching tips said...

Too cute - the sentiment is great. I'm going to have to find some time to play along this week. :)

Lisa H. said...

what a sweet card! love the bold colors on the white card base-really pops! cute stamp and congrats on making Mercy's top 5 pick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails