all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.15.2010

POPPIES / MTSC #69, CTD #88 & TSG #50...


Oh how I {heart} poppies... they are just so beautiful! I think have another set of poppies somewhere, I'll have to dig it out!




The stamps are from There She Goes, and all the paper is Stampin' Up!. I love this b&w houndstooth paper from SU! - I wish I had a whole ream of it - lol! I pleated the yellow paper at the bottom... it was easier to me to run it through the paper crimper first, then add a strip of glue to the edge of it before I started pleating. It looked neater than trying to do it by hand! WHen I was finished, the two ends seemed a little uneven so I trimmed it straight again with a ruler & exacto...

Bye for now!!!



13 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Sensational! Love the design, the layers and dry embossing! It's just awesome! :)

Broni said...

Wow, Arielle! This is gorgeous!! I LOVE how you colored the flower! You always have beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along in the Throwdown!

Linda said...

This is wonderful. I love all the texture and those poppies are fantastic! I like how you did the tag. Did you cut the one underneath and spread it bigger? Great idea!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is wonderful! Very soon I will have some lovely poppies abloom in my gardens... I can't wait! Beth

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors, the fabulous poppies... the background! :o)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

WHOAAAA.... someone lift my jaw off the floor! Good grief woman...!!! *drool*

Irena said...

Great card, so pretty. The colors are wonderful.
I can not think to have a card that is not liked me, I can only learn from you, although I do not have materials that you have.

Unknown said...

This is stunning!! Your coloring job is super FAB-O!!

Kathryn said...

WOW. wow-wow. wow.
I dropped the bottle while feeding my baby when I started oogling at this card. GREAT work, beautiful artistry.

--Kathryn

Alanna said...

WOW, This is absolutely gorgeous. I love it.

LeAnne said...

Girl, you are on a roll! This pleated card is wonderful...look at the intense color! I think I need to get OFF the computer and go stamp. Thanks for using the CTD colors on this beauty!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous!! Love the bold colors you used! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Kristin Eberline said...

Arielle, this is GORGEOUS! Love your distribution of our colors and how you incorporated Mercy's sketch! BEAUTIFUL, girl!!!

Thanks for playing along with the Throwdown this week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails