all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.02.2010

BEE~UTIFUL FLOWER / CTD #86 & DDCC #1...


Good morning! It's just me & the kiddos today, later we're going to see the Easter Bunny... so this is gonna be quick!




I obviously stepped out from the {my} norm for this card - not only the colors, but also the style! I used one of Kathy Martin's Digital Doodles - it was free to club members! Isn't it CUTE?!? I love the bumble bee! She has a little challenge , too! This digi seemed to be destined for use with the Color Throwdown colors for this week...

With the patterned paper I created a loose weave... the image is paper pieced with cardstock - I wanted solid colors for this. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink & the buttons are Basic Grey. Ribbon - who knows?

Well, Maisie's having a big ole FIT, gotta go!

10 comments:

Irena said...

Lovely card, I like the colors and the sunflower :)

Kathy Martin said...

OMGoodness! this is super cute! LOVE the way your did the flower and the weaving! Those colors are perfect for this digi stamp! Thank you for playing along with my little challenge! :)

Anita Rex said...

Wow love that weave! And those felt cut flowers are amazing!

Rochelle said...

What a cute idea for the sunflower Arielle! (Have fun at the Easter Bunny!)

Mary J said...

Hello Arielle! What a lovely card! Really great use of weaving! I hope you find the Easter bunny!

Alanna said...

THis is so pretty. I love how you did the flower.

LeAnne said...

You are so danged clever--look at that adorable flower! And your weaved background is amazing! Awesome use of all the CTD colors this week and a fun, fun, card!!!

Barbara said...

Totally bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for playing the Throwdown!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Arielle, this is darling! LOVE the woven background and the way you did the flower center! Too cute! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Sylvia said...

I love your treatment of the sunflower! The colors are wonderful as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails