all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.27.2008

CSCC # 7 - A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving




Well, after a very long day of running from Nana & Grandad's house to Oma's house...and eating at each stop, we survived Alex's first Thanksgiving! Poor baby, he's a week shy of 6 months, has no teeth, and wanted so badly to get his tiny hands on a turkey leg!

My Aunt Cindy emailed a couple days ago commenting that Alex looked like Charlie Brown with his round head now that it had straightened out (he was a baby conehead when he was born~ Jeff thought it would stay that way! LOL!) When my dad read her email to me, I thought it was funny she should say that, considering this week's Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge was A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!

Dad wanted me to dress Alex up in yellow & draw Charlie Brown on the back of his head & take pictures (which I was fully willing to do...) but I couldn't find a yellow shirt. I did find some giant brown ric-rac that I would have put on the shirt, but instead incorporated onto the page.

I'm pretty much a newbie at scrapbooking, this is probably only my 2nd page ever! I better get with it, though, he's growing up really fast! This is the first page (of many~ I took pics all day!) of documenting his day today, so I thought I'd do a little Photoshop magic & turn him into Charlie Brown. I hope he won't think his mom's a kook when he gets older!


Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails