all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.04.2014

DECK THE HALLS / CQC #266 & RS #139...


Hello! Hope you're having an awesome day! We have some fun going on over at colourQ - we were invited by our former Royal Court member Tracey to join her for her 25 Days of Christmas Tags! She has a whole host of amazing sponsors, so don't miss out! Head over to Tracey's blog for more info AND comment on the blogs of all the participants for extra entries!


For my tag, I used this week's RetroSketch, as well as a couple sets from Papertrey Ink - Tiny Treats:Christmas and Sew Simple Borders for the tree.

  

Here are the challenge images:

  

Big Hugs,

22 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous tag, Arielle, I love the stamped cross stitch and the ribbons! Thanks for the colors and the challenge, we do appreciate the work and time you put into this every week! Have a wonderful evening with those cute kids!

cm said...

Your tag is sweetness plus! The stitched tree is darling! Such an innovative take on the sketch!
~c

Kara said...

adorable tags!

Tracey McNeely said...

The stamped cross stitch gave my heart a pitter patter, I went straight to find out what stamp it was and discovered you created it--fantastic! Thank you for joining me today as my guest of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Lisa Elton said...

I adore your little stitched tree Arielle!! This is so pretty!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Such a cute tree--I love how you used the stitched borders to make it!

Chris L.

Unknown said...

Fantastic tree from the stitched border! Great design!

Rubeena I. said...

Super adorable!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute tag Arielle. Love the fun buttons.

Anonymous said...

Love the stitched tree!!

Karenladd said...

I am loving all the layers and cute details such as the buttons, ribbon and stitching..wow!

Sue D said...

So cute--I like the cross stitched tree.

cghundley said...

Lovely card and
I love the little
cross stitched tree!
Carla from Utah

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your SWEET tag.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute tag...love the chevron and stitched look.

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS tag Arielle!!!
LOVE your ADORABLE little cross stitch Christmas Tree tag :)

Heather said...

that is very cute, What neat extras on the tree.

Silke Ledlow said...

Arielle, your Christmas tag is super awesome...the stitching looks so real...could have fooled me...LOL!!!

Chark said...

this is so cool with the stitching!

Anonymous said...

Love the cross-stitched tree.
great tag.
thanks for sharing.

Debi Lowery said...

Love the cross-stitched heart. such a "welcome Home" feeling.

Indy's Designs said...

This is so creative and cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails