all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.26.2013

ADD A LITTLE COLOR / TAWS Sneak Peeks Day #1...


Hi, I have missed crafting the last few days! Still under the weather... had a burst of energy yesterday afternoon and spent it all on kitchen cleaning and laundry and now I feel bad again. HA! But I am working on a doctor appointment for this afternoon so keep your fingers crossed!

Today is day one of TAWS Sneak Peeks... and this set is called True Colors! Isn't it fun? Head over the the TAWS blog and maybe you can win it for yourself!

Big hugs!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Don't overdo girly, it will all be there when you're really well!! Cute card, the colors are cheerful!!

Vickie Z said...

I love how you did a totally different Arielle card... But, yet it is you!! The background is fabulous...not your norm... A bit busy ...I like it! You still use the other elements that pack a punch!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails