all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.17.2013

SITTIN' PRETTY / DS #85...


Happy Thursday! It's time for our newest challenge over at the Deconstructed Sketch - and I had so much fun with this one! Any excuse to use a banner - LOL! I don't know where Jen comes up with all these awesome sketches - I am in awe! I hope you'll give it a chance this week!

It's been very muggy and rainy here - so I grabbed some bright colors for a funky vibe for this card! I love these colors! The set is Sittin' Pretty by The Alley Way Stamps!

          

Have a super awesome day!
  

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Crestajune said...

So very fun and cheery! I love it! =)

Tracey McNeely said...

I am not a cat person, maybe because of allergies but the more I see this image the more I want it!

Lisa Elton said...

Super duper cheerful card Arielle, love the happy colors! And your little floral cat...squeal...so CUTE!

Scrapacat said...

Love it!

Scrapacat said...

Love it!

Chris Dring said...

Adorable! Love the bright, happy colors!

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your card!!! It is soooo Adorable!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Jackie Rockwell said...

Your paper pieced kitty is as sweet as can be Arielle!

kadie said...

Arielle, this is too cute! Great job with this week's sketch (always!) and love the paper piecing on that adorable stamp! Have a wonderful weekend! hugs, kadie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails