all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.10.2012

BELIEVE / ISSC #28...


Happy Friday! We have a new sketch over at iSpy Sketches - based on this gorgeous card by Mary Brown! This was such a FUN sketch to work with - I thought clouds instead of the rectangular panel would be a neat idea. I paper pieced this sweet little bird from Crazy Critters and used a sentiment from Cover Ups - both from The Alley Way Stamps. (You can see some more TAWS inspiration in today's post over at the TAWS blog!)


Here's the sketch... Be sure to head over and see the other designer's cards with this sketch - they are AMAZING!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Adorable!

Anni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this card! The bird is so cute! And the clouds... Gorgeous!
Anni

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun use of the sketch! WELCOME to the Team! :)

Christyne said...

Awesome use of those clouds, I love what you did with this sketch!!

Notes by Nina said...

What a cute card, the little bird is adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails