all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.12.2012

FEEL BETTER / CTD #187 & RS #6...


Okay, I admit it - I have a problem.... I simply can't get enough of this cute RetroSketch!!! I promise I will try not to use it again anytime soon~ LOL! I have been wanting to use this die from Papertery Ink for a while now, and am just getting around to it. I used this week's colors from the Color Throwdown... I have been working lately with a lot of CAS styles and as part of that have been trying to use the colors of a color challenge only minimally. It's kinda fun in that it makes it a little "extra" challenging!


Back in a few with my Deconstructed card...

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

I absolutely love that sketch to and enjoy seeing what everyone is doing with it. Your card is super cute and it reminds me that I have that PTI die somewhere, never opened and never used. :(

Lynn said...

Keep on playing with the sketch :) Love all your different takes on it...and the texture on this card is awesome!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love this card and it reminds me that I have never used that die or stamp set from PTI. It is just waiting so I can CASE you!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally yummy-licious Arielle! Hugs ~S~

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails