all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.21.2012

LITTLE BEANS OLIVE / BLD Inspiration & STR #102...


Here's another card for you today, for the byLORIdesigns Tuesday Inspiration post. Make sure you pop over to see what the other designers came up with! I used an image from a new line called Little Beans Olive. I just love her!

For the frame, I use a rectangular Nestability to make a "faux polaroid" frame... not too shabby! The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline Howdy Doody. The gorgeous wrinkly ribbon is from my sweet friend Sherry Ann, and you can buy it from her, too!


This paper reminded me of the inspiration photo over at The Shabby Tea Room this week, I know my card isn't very shabby, nor did I use a doily - but I'm hoping they won't mind me linking up anyway!


I also played along with:
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Always Crafting - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Use a digi

Have an awesome day!


13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I just love the way you've colored her dress, so sweet! And the floral paper in the background is PRETTY!

Cindy Groh said...

Super sweet image and I love the Polaroid effect. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the way you have the little girl peeping out of the polaroid frame Arielle. A gorgeous card!

Karen Giron said...

This is so adorable! I love the layout, like a polaroid photo - so cute!!!

happyscrapper said...

Goregous card. The image is beautiful along with the papers. The embellishments are perfect touch. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT, and hope to see you back next week.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at OSAAT

Hazel said...

I love those peachy colours, great card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

scrap joanny said...

this is so cute :-))) very sweet image - thanks so much for playing with Lollipop - hugs Joanna

Cindy said...

This is just adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us this week in the Tea Room.

Made by Mandy said...

Gorgeous card! Your image is fabulous with great colouring :) Cool idea to make it into a polaroid, very retro....

Many thanks for joining in with our Digi or Don't challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Soooo cute!

Marlena M. said...

Oh how precious! I love this sweet card, Arielle. ;)

Sheri said...

SO CUTE! Love your mix of colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM ;-)

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Super cute!!! Fabulous layout!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails