all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.03.2011

HORSING AROUND / Miss Mis New Release & CS #180...


Like most couples, Jeff and I actually did fun things when we were dating - before marriage and kids - LOL! I went waaaaaaaaay back in time to November of 2005 for these pics of us. We had taken our church youth group (I was the group minister) horseback riding. It's nice to scrap life before the kiddies... although life with them is super awesome, too!

I used a new kit coming out tomorrow by Miss Mis designs, called Fall Fancy! Love these colors! And the sketch is from Creative Scrappers!

  

Bye for now!

2 comments:

FiKenward said...

Love the digi kit you chose for this page the colours are beautiful. Great take on the sketch it turned out beautifully.

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is a gorgeous page! I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails