all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.26.2010

FOREST FRIENDS / TPE #77 & ACT #40...


Good morning! Yes, I KNOW it's Monday, but it's still good... BECAUSE we have a brand new Pink Elephant challenge for you today... YAY!



This week's sponsor at The Pink Elephant Challenge is Cocoa Studio Designs, a cool digi shop with some of the cutest digi stamps around! Go visit The Pink Elephant for more info on Cocoa Stdio Designs & info on how to win a set of your own playing this week's TPE sketch challenge!!! I used Stacey's awesome colors this week for my card, too! I missed her last challenge, so I just HAD to play along this week!

The stamps on this card are from a Cocoa Studio Designs set called, Forest Friends. You know I can't resist flowers, so I layered 3 of the flowers from this kit and did some digital paper piecing! This is the second card I've done this week with this digital technique & I love it! It's so easy & the possibilities are limitless! I used my Cuttlebug EF, Houndstooth, on the white layer with some faux stitching. Most of the buttons are Papertrey Ink, and I looped 2 pieces of the wide gingham ribbon through one of the buttons. The top ribbon I trimmed to look like it had been tied through somehow... The sentiment is from PTI, the Tea Time Accessories, I think. The tag is a punch from Stampin' Up!, the Jewelry Tag punch.

Have an awesome day & hope you get to play along at TPE this week!!!

9 comments:

Vera said...

Great card!
I love the ribbon :)

Greetings

Vera

Marisa said...

Cute, cute, cute!! LOVE how you used this week's colours. The flowers stand out wonderfully against the white. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

Silke Ledlow said...

I agree...your card is super duper cute!!! Love the flowers and the layout of your card!! Perfect take on the CC colors!!! Hugs ~S~

Stacey Schafer said...

darling card, Arielle! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

please include a link back to the challenge in your posting when you get a chance:)

Andrea said...

What a great card. I love the flowers. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Gorgeous card!!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable card, Arielle !! I love the color combo and paper piecing!! Wonderful job on this weeks challenge!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Fantastic paper piecing. Terrific, bright and cheery use of the color combo.

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails