all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.15.2009

SEW GLAD / CPS #142 & CD #42...


Oooh, another long day! Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!



This week's sketch over at Card Positioning Systems was really cute! And I loved the colors at the Color Dare! Challenges are so much fun & tend to "broaden" my creative horizons... I honestly don't think I would have put these colors together, but they're terrific!

This set is called Puns from the Past... and this is the first time I've inked one of them up! Thanks so much for stopping by & hope your week is awesome & full of some stamping fun!



5 comments:

Lori said...

Arielle-LOVE your card. That patchwork is adorable and so perfect for the stamp and sentiment. I love the way you combined the colors. Great job. Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare. I hope you join us again!
Lori

Tanja said...

Arielle, I LOVE this one! The colors are gorgeous together and the layout is beautiful!!!! BTW - haven't gotten your colorQ for tomorrow yet .... ;-)

Unknown said...

Wow, this is great! i love your patchwork... so cute!! thanks for playing in the color dare!

Unknown said...

OMGosh this is a fabulous card...great combination of the two challenges. Thanks for playing along at The Color Dare and congrats on being a runner up!

Melisa Hunter said...

So pretty! Love the quilt and the wavy placement of the buttons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails