all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.28.2009

NOT A CUPCAKE...but just as sweet! / TECC52JS...



Here's #6 - whew! Sketch is courtesy of Jami from Taylor's Cupcake Crew, for Taylored Expression's One Year Cupcake Challenge Anniversary!

I used a new Level 3 hostess set from Stampin' Up! for this one, called Goody-Goody Gumdrops! What a cute set! Anyone who has a catalog party or workshop at the $500 level can choose to get this set for free!
I used Cameo Coral, Rose Red & Kiwi Kiss cardstock, as well as Raspberry Tart DSP. It's hard to see, but there's a little glitter on the ice cream & the cherry and the tall ice cream glass are coated with Crystal Effects. The ice cream is paper pieced... I've been doing a lot of that lately!
Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails