all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.26.2013

ALOHA FLOWER GARDEN / ADFD New Release...


Good morning! Here's a card using the image Aloha Flower Garden, part of the new release from A Day For Daisies by the same name - Aloha Flower Garden. These images are amazing, so be sure to head over to the blog and check them all out!!!

For this card, I printed the image on thick cardstock, then dropped ink onto it & blew the ink around. Then I mixed some with alcohol and painted a light wash over the flowers.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Arielle, I love what you did with this image. Your style always blows me away.

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Striking card Arielle, love what you've done with the colors!!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hi, Arielle. I tried to email you about ADFD and Sami's DT...just wondered if you received any of my emails? Not a problem, just made a difference if i applied for another DT. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails