all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.19.2013

GO FOR IT Hybrid card / D Rutter New Release...


Here's a fun little card I made with Deena Rutter's new release today over at Pixels and Company, it's called Scenic Route - and it is AWESOME!  It's the perfect digi kit for boys of all ages! I thought it would be fun to make a different type of spinner card, the little road map paper was perfect for it...

Here's the kit... follow the link and check it out!  All the ladies made such gorgeous projects, you can see them there as well!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Great card for the little fellas, the cars are cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails