all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.30.2013

THANKS SO MUCH / TAWS New Release Blog Hop...

 

WOOHOO - welcome to my stop on the TAWS May Release Blog Hop! It's one of my favorite days of the month!!! I used Delicate Doilies.... I can tell this is going to be one of my favorite sets!

One lucky commentor from the hop is going to win ALL 3 sets.... so make sure you hop along! For complete details, check out the TAWS blog. You can click on the thumbnails below to hop through the DT blogs.





I also used the new colourQ palette again... since I already had the ink out - LOL!


Have fun hopping!

43 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

beautiful delicate card

Pam said...

Love these gorgeous doilies!!!

Unknown said...

so pretty! love the skinny ribbon bow!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous design...love the colours!

littlebitoftoto said...

Wow, dollies....and the colors are fab....love it

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Helen said...

This is just a beautiful card!!

Weenie Thomas said...

Lovely colour scheme on the card!

Donna K said...

Oh those dainty doilies! Love your card... just beautiful! ~Donna K

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card! I love that color combo!

Happy Dance said...

Your card is gorgeous. So many possibilities with this set. The doilies almost look like sweet snowflakes! Bev

Michelle B. said...

You can do so much with this set! Use Christmas colors and they could pass for snowflakes! I love the colors and placement, the ribbon is the perfect touch, awesome card!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Arielle, love the dainty bow!

*Alison* said...

This is simply adorable! I am in love with the colors you used.. :) I can't wait to see what else you do with this set :)

cm said...

Delightful, dazzling, darling doilies! Love them - and as Michelle B noted above - so many possibilities! Great card! Thanks for showcasing this charming new release.
c

Kerys said...

Such a beautiful card! I love how the doilies are so delicate - perfect color choice too! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Danni said...

Love this! So pretty!

Kelly Szafron said...

Your card is so pretty!

Sharla said...

Those doilies really make for a beautiful card. Love the colors!

Geri said...

Arielle, you rock every single card you make! Amazing talent....that never ceases to inspire me!

Sabine said...

This is such a beautiful card! Love the colours!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Pretty card

Anonymous said...

Such a delicate and delicious card ... love the colour palette and balance! Anita :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors.

Lillian Child said...

I need to get me one of those color reference keys! LOVELY card!!

Amy Martin said...

Oh.. This is so pretty. I love that stamp.

{Chrissie} said...

The colors you chose are just wonderful. This is such a dainty card, but whimsical at the same time. I love it!

Meghan said...

Those doilies are bee-u-ti-ful! Great card!

Karenladd said...

I LOVE doilies so this stamp set is one of my favorites and you did a beautiful job with it!

Kris B said...

Pretty card! Love this doily set, very pretty and feminine! TFS God bless!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the layered stamped look...very pretty.

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun, yet beautiful card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this card Arielle. Those doilies are so fun.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

gorgeous! I love this stamp set and love your colors!

marg0006 said...

Love all the colored doilies. Sweet card.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

April Joy said...

I have a weakness for doilies. I can't wait to see this set!

Kim Heggins said...

OH, this is just so sweet...love your doilies, so beautiful!

SandiL said...

This set looks so pretty, love your card. Thanks for sharing

Lesley said...

I LOVE this awesome set, I can think of lots of uses for this one!!! Love your colours Arielle!
Smiles,
Lesley

Unknown said...

The colours are just beautiful and such a fabulous lay out! Cheers ~ Hayley

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card, Arielle! Love those doilies!

Samantha Mann said...

Gorgeous!!! Looooove the colors! And awesome layering of the images!! So cool!

Michele I said...

too cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails