all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.09.2013

FABULOUS / CQC #184 & USSIS #205...


Happy Tuesday! We started a new challenge today over at the colourQ - aren't these super cute colors? I saw a pic of this purse on FB and really loved them! Anyways, I have never inked up this purse image from the Ooh-la-la set by The Alley Way Stamps, so I thought it would be perfect! I "decorated it with a little border from the new set Tag-Alongs, and the sentiment is from Doodle Frames. I also added a button and rhinestone to my little handbag.

          

I used the sketch from Unscripted Stamps... so fun to play along again! They are a great bunch of gals!!!


Bye for now...

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

That purse is fantastic Arielle! That is one TAWS set I really need to get!

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE Arielle and your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Thats a darling purse!! The button and rhinestone are the perfect combo! Agree with Tracey thats one TAWS set I need :)

Tracey Holdyk said...

This is such a great card and a great take on this weeks sketch. I love how you replace the chevron with a stamped border. That purse is just way too cute and such a great addition to the card. Thank you for sharing your take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

Chris said...

our purse is totally adorable. I love the card.

SmilynStef said...

Very clever use of the sketch ... lovin' that sassy purse ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Geri said...

Hey there Arielle. Only two words needed here....YOU ROCK!

On second thought, I will change that to three words....YOU ALWAYS ROCK!!!

scrapbaby! said...

Such a great take on the sketch!

Thank you for joining us at Unsripted Sketches! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Arielle! Love the fancy purse and beautiful background! Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails