all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.20.2013

NEED KELP / RS #60 & FF #16...


I'm quickly posting this... we're soon off to Chuck E Cheese and Toys R Us... we have tons o' tokens and gift cards for each of the kids, so WOOHOO - cheap kiddie day!!!

We started a new RetroSketch today... love this fun sketch by Deanna!!! I used the set Castaways from The Alley Way Stamps... how cute is that shrimp???


I also played along with Fab Friday for the first time - love these colors - they are gorgeous!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute! The swirly background is perfect with the little shrimp. Have a great day with the kiddos ;)

Jean said...

Super cute ~ the embossing folder and stamps go perfectly together ~ very fun card!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so much fun Arielle!

Chris Dring said...

Hee hee! That shrimp is too stinkin' adorable! Love your card Arielle!

Happy Dance said...

This is so fun and cute! Love the reverse embossing and that shrimp is the sweetest little fella ever. Great card! Bev

Amanda Mertz said...

So cute! That shrimp is really adorable! I like the one rounded corner on your main panel! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday; hope you'll play with us again!

Amy O said...

Now, this is a fun card! I love the pun-ny sentiment, and your CAS layout is perfect for this set. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Cindy Beach said...

I think that shrimp is super-adorable and so is your card! Love the way you played with the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday, Arielle!

kadie said...

Oh I love this layout!! It's just a cute little package all wrapped up in the center of a card! You have such an eye for great layouts!!

Marla Reed said...

Oh my! This is just so cute! I love the sweet image and adorable sentiment. Perfect use of the colors! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails