all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.28.2013

FIND JOY / SSSC #183 & Birdie Brown Challenge...


Good morning!!! I have a card for you bright and early today... as a Guest Designer for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Betcha' didn't see that coming, huh? I am very very honored, I have played along with Karen's sketches for years, and this is certainly an "Everest" moment for me! Thank you so much Karen!!!


I loved this sketch, it is so flexible and can be used with any image or paper as the main panel. I chose to use a freebie image by Torico (AKA - Birdie Brown) and rotated the sketch. I do hope you will play along with us at Sweet Sunday Sketch! Be sure to head over and see the other designer's inspiration, too!


I also played along with Torico's monthly freebie digi challenge, her digis are SO adorable...


Big hugs,

12 comments:

Gabby said...

Cute, colorful card! Like the stamps and great coloring. :) Saw your link on the SSSC183 post.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my! What a sweet image!!! I do not own a camera image...I know....shocker eh? Thanks for the link!!!

So glad you could play along with us this week! Your card rocks!

Lori said...

So fun! Love the bright, cheery colors--and your beautiful coloring, too.

Karen Motz said...

Oh my word! I just LOVE the colours you chose and that fun image!

Vicki Burdick said...

Such a sweet image, your coloring is amazing!!!

Tracy said...

You don't know how excited I was when I found out you were this weeks guest designer!! I was doing the happy dance. Love your happy fun card girl. You rocked this sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

This is the happiest little card Arielle! I love the cute images and snazzy colors!

Dana White said...

Your card is fabulous Arielle. LOVE the bright colours you chose

Torico said...

I love the bright colors you've used on this card! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with my challenge again!

Karen Giron said...

Arielle, this is absolutely darling! I love the blues and yellow - what a happy, fun card. Thank you SO much for joining us this week! You rocked this sketch. :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is super cute!!! love it all!!!

Lynn Put said...

It's so great to have you join us, Arielle! Your card is fabulous! I love your style and this fun camera image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails